RIVERHEAD, N.Y. -- Suspected Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex Heuermann returned to court Wednesday on Long Island. The 61-year-old is charged with the murders of seven women dating back to the 1990s. A ...
Hosted on MSN
Rex Heuermann's Gilgo Beach victims: What we know
Admitted Gilgo Beach, New York, serial killer Rex Heuermann was confronted in court by angry and emotional family members of his victims as he was sentenced to life in prison on Wednesday. Prosecutors ...
Admitted Gilgo Beach, New York, serial killer Rex Heuermann confessed to the murders of eight women last week, bringing resolution to a 17-year killing spree that terrorized Long Island. "If I could ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. The man accused of being a serial killer who targeted women on Long Island over the course of nearly two decades admitted to eight ...
The daughter of accused Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann says her father "most likely" committed the killings in an explosive new documentary that premiered on Peacock on Tuesday morning.
Rex Heuermann receives multiple life sentences after pleading guilty to killing eight women in the Gilgo Beach murders on Long Island.
One of the victims' families told him to speak up. Mazzei stepped in and said: "I know that you’re sorry you got caught. I assume you’re sorry for what you did to your wife and children…Are you at ...
See more of our trusted coverage when you search. Prefer Newsweek on Google to see more of our trusted coverage when you search. Rex Heuermann, the New York architect already facing murder charges in ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results